Are you Dr. Monis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 V St
Uc Davis Medical Center, Pathology
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-7347
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Grace Monis, MD is a board certified pathologist in Sacramento, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Washington. She is affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Blood Centers of the PacificFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 2013 - 2013
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTherapeutic plasma exchange for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: A multicenter retrospective study by the ASFA neurologic diseases subcommittee.Tina S. Ipe, Jay S. Raval, Leonor P Fernando, Amit Gokhale, Cyril Jacquot, Andrew D. Johnson, Haewon C. Kim, Grace Monis, Yunchun D. Mo, Shanna Morgan, Monica B. Pagan...> ;Journal of Clinical Apheresis. 2020 Jan 1
- 13 citationsA centralized recipient database enhances the serologic safety of RBC transfusions for patients with sickle cell diseaseSarah K. Harm, Mark H. Yazer, Grace Monis, Darrell J. Triulzi, James P. AuBuchon, Meghan Delaney> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2014 Feb 1
- Lupus anticoagulant increases activated partial thromboplastin time (PTT) prolongation in incubated 1:1 mix.Grace Monis, Chris Ferrell, Morayma Reyes> ;Clinical laboratory science : journal of the American Society for Medical Technology. 2012 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California