Are you Dr. Hall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1550 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227Phone+1 317-355-1450Fax+1 317-497-2508
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Graham Hall, MD is a neurosurgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Idaho, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Community Hospital South.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- New Hanover Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLetter by Golomb and Hall Regarding Article, "Temporary Emergency Guidance to US Stroke Centers During the COVID-19 Pandemic".Meredith R. Golomb, Graham C. Hall> ;Stroke. 2020 May 18
- 45 citationsAtlanto-occipital dislocation.Graham C Hall, Michael Kinsman, Ryan G. Nazar, Rob T Hruska, Kevin Mansfield, Maxwell Boakye, Ralph Rahme> ;World journal of orthopedics. 2015 Mar 18
- Community Hospital SouthIndianapolis, Indiana