Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Sixth Ave N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone+1 320-251-2700Fax+1 320-255-5973
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Center for Family Medicine (Sioux Falls)Internship, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1987
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- Huntsville Genetics Program Diagnoses Children with Previously Unexplained ConditionsJanuary 10th, 2018
- HudsonAlpha Gets $2M Grant to Seek Link Between Genes, Mental IllnessAugust 15th, 2017
- New 'Promising' Alzheimer’s Drug Trial Could Be Conducted in LouisvilleApril 2nd, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: