Dr. Kennebeck is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Piedmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219Phone(513) 475-7880Fax(513) 475-8766
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1997
- University of IllinoisBS, Biology, Summa Cum Laude/ Bronze Tablet, 1989 - 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- University of Cincinnati Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: