Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1407 M D Ln
Tallahassee, FL 32308Phone(850) 942-5775Fax(850) 309-0352
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Moses H Cone Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of FloridaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Hendrick Medical Center Employees Get First Dose of COVID VaccineDecember 19th, 2020
- Hendrick Medical Center Receives First Doses of COVID Vaccine in the Big CountryDecember 18th, 2020
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCareTallahassee, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: