Dr. Gober is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 E Union St
Greenville, MS 38703Phone(662) 378-3783Fax(662) 334-2189
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1990 - 1994
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsPullout strength of fixation screws from polymethylmethacrylate bone cementCharlene M. Flahiff, Gregg A. Gober, Richard W. Nicholas> ;Biomaterials. 1995 May 1
- 3 citationsPrevention of hypoxemia during lumbar puncture in infancy with preoxygenationDebra H. Fiser, Gregg A. Gober, Chris E. Smith, David C. Jackson, Wanda M. Walker> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 1993 Apr 1
- Case report 800G. A. Gober, Richard W. Nicholas> ;Skeletal Radiology. 1993 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Delta Regional Medical CenterGreenville, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: