Dr. Klein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 From Rd
Paramus, NJ 07652Phone+1 201-636-6620Fax+1 201-972-8980
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregg Klein is an orthopedic surgeon inParamus, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee surgery and orthopaedic surgery.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty Has Similar Rates of Prosthetic Noise Generation as Conventional Total Knee Arthroplasty.Nicholas F Cozzarelli, Irfan A Khan, Nareena Imam, Gregg R Klein, Harlan Levine, Ari Seidenstein, Musa B Zaid, Jess H Lonner> ;Arthroplasty Today. 2023 Oct 1
- 1 citationsEvaluation of weight loss counsel for Osteoarthritis patients: A cross-sectional analysis of NHANES 2011-2018.Steven R Carlson, Nareena Imam, Ari Seidenstein, Gregg Klein> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2023 Sep 28
- Recommendations from the ICM-VTE: General.ICM-VTE General Delegates> ;The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume.
- Join now to see all
- Hackensack University Medical Center Introduces New Robotic Surgery for KneesMay 13th, 2019
- Outpatient Surgery Safe for Total Hip?March 4th, 2016
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical CenterHackensack, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: