Dr. Zimmerman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 North Country Road
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Phone(631) 473-1320Fax(973) 627-6821
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Urology, 2001 - 2005
- University of FloridaResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsLaparoendoscopic single-site (LESS) hysteropexyMichael S. Ingber, Marc D. Colton, Gregg E. Zimmerman> ;Updates in Surgery. 2012 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: