Dr. Alberts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 N Alpha St
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone(308) 381-0473Fax(308) 381-2616
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1999 - 2003
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSimplified Technique for Laparoscopic Extravesical Ureteral Reimplantation in the Porcine ModelD. Duane Baldwin, John C. Pope, Gregory L. Alberts, S. Duke Herrell, Jennifer A. Dunbar, Richard L. Roberts, Lincoln J. Maynes, John W. Brock, Mark C. Adams, Elspeth M...> ;Journal of Endourology. 2005 May 23
- 18 citationsIleal conduit urinary diversion in patients with previous history of abdominal/pelvic irradiation.Sam S. Chang, Gregory Alberts, Joseph A. Smith, Michael S. Cookson> ;World Journal of Urology. 2004 Sep 21
- 46 citationsBenefit of radical cystectomy in the elderly patient with significant co-morbiditiesScott B. Farnham, Michael S. Cookson, Gregory Alberts, Joseph A. Smith, Sam S. Chang> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2004 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Advancements in Gene Editing and CRISPR Emerging from Frederick, Maryland’s Vibrant BioHubMay 3rd, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: