Are you Dr. Atkins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2215 Woodmere Dr
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Atkins, MD is a cardiologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsEndothelial Differentiation Molecular Mechanisms of Specification and HeterogeneityG. Brandon Atkins, Mukesh K. Jain, Anne Hamik> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2011 Jul 1
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio