Are you Dr. Berman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 S Dobson Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone(480) 917-1648
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Berman, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Chandler, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Oregon. He is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, and Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Workplace AED resuscitation of a patient with a rare congenital anomalous coronary circulation.Jeffrey N Glaspy, Gregory T Berman, Tom P. Aufderheide> ;WMJ : official publication of the State Medical Society of Wisconsin. 2002 Jan 1