Dr. Blume is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 E Pennsylvania Ave
Peoria, IL 61603Phone(309) 624-4000Fax(309) 683-5969
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1992 - 1997
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Teaching NeuroImages: Colchicine-induced vacuolar myopathySri Raghav Sista, Maxwell Q. Nyce, Sarah E. Bach, Gregory Blume> ;Neurology. 2019 Dec 10
- 6 citationsVisual, Ocular Motor, and Cochleo-Vestibular Loss in Patients With Heteroplasmic, Maternally-Inherited Diabetes Mellitus and Deafness (MIDD), 3243 Transfer RNA Mutation.Simón Cárdenas-Robledo, Ali S. Saber Tehrani, Gregory Blume, Jorge C. Kattah> ;Journal of Neuro-ophthalmology. 2016 Jun 1
- 29 citationsPolymyositis with cytochrome oxidase negative muscle fibres. Early quadriceps weakness and poor response to immunosuppressive therapy.Gregory Blume, Alan Pestronk, Bennett Frank, Donald R. Johns> ;Brain. 1997 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: