Dr. Bussell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8780 W Golf Rd
Niles, IL 60714Phone(847) 674-5585
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Otolaryngology, 2001
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsCoblation tonsillectomy in children: Incidence of bleedingDavid L. Walner, Steven P. Miller, Dana Villines, Gregory S. Bussell> ;Laryngoscope. 2012 Oct 1
- 11 citationsThe incidence of sports-related facial trauma in childrenStephen W. Perkins, Steven H. Dayan, Eric C. Sklarew, Mark M. Hamilton, Gregory S. Bussell> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2000 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: