Are you Dr. Cetton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office165 N University Ave
Farmington, UT 84025Phone(801) 213-3200Fax(801) 213-6779
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Cetton, MD is a board certified family physician in Farmington, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Williamsport Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013