Are you Dr. Condon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8000 Centerview Pkwy
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 261-3500Fax(901) 624-2961
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Condon, MD is a neurologist in Cordova, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Mississippi, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, and Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1990 - 2014
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 2020
- ND State Medical License Active through 2009
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Brainstem auditory evoked responses during the recovery of Wernicke's diseaseSamard Erkulwater, Gregory Condon> ;Clinical Eeg and Neuroscience. 1989 Jul 1