Dr. Dilimetin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 Pettit Ave
Bellmore, NY 11710Phone(516) 409-0106Fax(516) 409-0108
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1990 - 1992
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of oral L-carnitine on serum myoglobin in hemodialysis patients.Feinfeld, D. A., Kurian, P., Cheng, J. T., Dilimetin, G., Arriola, M. R., Ward, L., Manis, T., Carvounis, C. P.> ;Ren Fail. 1996 Jan
- Spanish, Armenian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: