Dr. Duhon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4777 E Galbraith Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236Phone+1 513-686-5441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Duhon, MD, is an Internal Medicine Physician and Hospitalist with acumen in ICU, emergency room, and crisis/pandemic management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Louisiana State University and his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine, he completed postgraduate medical training at the Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati. Greg has published several abstracts and manuscripts and has presented his work at an assembly of the American College of Physicians in Ohio.
Dr. Duhon has centered his life on a simple rule: anyone can make an impact. During residency, Dr. Duhon requested vacation time to assist in flood relief efforts in his home state of Louisiana. Using Baton Rouge’s Celtic Media Centre, he set up a clinic, triaged and provided medical care to displaced patients, managed diabetic care, administered tetanus vaccines, filled prescriptions, and provided empathetic support to flood victims. Both in crisis situations and traditional hospital care, Dr. Duhon is known for excellent listening skills and compassionate communication toward patients and fellow team members.
Outside of work, Dr. Gregory Duhon, MD, enjoys propagating passion fruit, surfing, traveling, and cooking Cajun and Vietnamese food. When his competitive brother threw out the idea of competing in a triathlon, Dr. Duhon accepted the challenge; since then, he has conquered an Olympic Triathlon and a Half Ironman and is currently training for the Ironman Triathlon.
Education & Training
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- IN State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- HI State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPathognomonic Palmar Crease Xanthomas of Apolipoprotein E2 Homozygosity-Familial Dysbetalipoproteinemia.Matan Rothschild, Greg Duhon, Rashid Riaz, Vybhav Jetty, Naila Goldenberg, Charles J. Glueck, Ping Wang> ;JAMA Dermatology. 2016 Nov 1
- 9 citationsThrombophilia in 153 Patients With Premature Cardiovascular Disease ≤Age 45Alexander Milgrom, Kevin Lee, Matan Rothschild, Frini Makadia, Greg Duhon, Sarah Min, Ping Wang, Charles J. Glueck> ;Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/hemostasis. 2018 Mar 1
- 12 citationsPharmacoeconomics of PCSK9 inhibitors in 103 hypercholesterolemic patients referred for diagnosis and treatment to a cholesterol treatment centerParth Shah, Charles J. Glueck, Vybhav Jetty, Naila Goldenberg, Matan Rothschild, Rashid Riaz, Gregory Duhon, Ping Wang> ;Lipids in Health and Disease. 2016 Aug 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: