Dr. Ford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 Hospital Way
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 478-4522Fax(208) 712-6868
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006 - 2012
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- NH State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsReturn-to-Play Outcomes in Professional Baseball Players After Medial Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injuries: Comparison of Operative Versus Nonoperative Treatment Based o...Gregory M. Ford, James W. Genuario, Jason D. Kinkartz, Thomas Githens, Thomas J. Noonan> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2016 Jan 13
- Portneuf Medical CenterPocatello, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: