Are you Dr. Holzman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office138 Service Rd Ste A142
East Lansing, MI 48824Phone+1 517-353-3050Fax+1 517-432-3742
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Holzman, MD is a board certified family physician in East Lansing, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, North Dakota, and Montana. He is affiliated with Sparrow Clinton Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Michigan State University College of Human Medicin.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Maxillofacial Pathology, 2000 - 2002
- Carolinas Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- MT State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- ND State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsTrends and disparities among diabetes-complicated births in Minnesota, 1993-2003.Heather M. Devlin, Jay Desai, Gregory S. Holzman, David T. Gilbertson> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2008 Jan 1
- 7 citationsA media campaign to promote pneumococcal vaccinations: is a telephone survey an effective evaluation strategy?Gregory S. Holzman, Todd S. Harwell, Elizabeth A. Johnson, Gary M. Goldbaum, Steven D. Helgerson> ;Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 2005 May 1
- 23 citationsIncreasing rate of diabetes in pregnancy among American Indian and white mothers in Montana and North Dakota, 1989-2000.Kathleen R. Moum, Gregory S. Holzman, Todd S. Harwell, Sherri L. Parsons, Sandra D. Adams, Carrie S. Oser, Michael R. Spence, Steven D. Helgerson, Dorothy Gohdes> ;Maternal and Child Health Journal. 2004 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- ‘The System Wasn’t Designed to Ramp up to Millions.’ Here’s Why U.S. Is Struggling with Coronavirus TestingJune 18th, 2020
- Health Official Stymied in Quest to Test Farm Pigs for SalmonellaSeptember 6th, 2015
- Sparrow Clinton HospitalSaint Johns, Michigan