Are you Dr. Hymel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2213 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608Phone(419) 251-4204
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Hymel, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Toledo, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Michigan, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center and Mercy Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Vincents Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- LA State Medical License 2000 - 2018
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsSelf-reported pain scores in the emergency department: lack of association with vital signs.Catherine A. Marco, Michael C. Plewa, Nancy Buderer, Gregory Hymel, Jeffrey S. Cooper> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2006 Sep 1
- Effects of simulated mouth-to-mouth ventilation during external cardiac compression or active compression-decompression in a swine model of witnessed cardiac arrest.Engoren, M., Plewa, M. C., Buderer, N. F., Hymel, G., Brookfield, L.> ;Ann Emerg Med. 1997 May