Are you Dr. Iverson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office142 South 50 East
Coalville, UT 84107Phone(435) 336-4403Fax(435) 336-5570
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Iverson, DO is a board certified family physician in Coalville, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah. He is affiliated with Park City Hospital and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Texas College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsWhat factors influence a family physician's decision to refer a patient to a specialist?Gregory D. Iverson, Samuel T. Coleridge, Kimberly G. Fulda, John C. Licciardone> ;Rural and Remote Health. 2005 Jul 17