Dr. Jeppesen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Jeppesen's full profile
Office98 Poplar St
Blackfoot, ID 83221Phone+1 208-782-3993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health PartnersResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 2006 - 2023
- IA State License 2011 - 2020
- NE State License 2010 - 2018
- OH State License 2002 - 2018
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPerforated congenital diverticulum of the sigmoid colon.Gregory Alan Jeppesen, Michael Willerth> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2002 Nov 1
- Bingham Memorial HospitalBlackfoot, Idaho
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: