Dr. Macaluso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13011 S 104th Ave
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(847) 723-7997Fax(708) 390-2130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- Loyola UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsMulticenter experience with durable biventricular assist devicesPalak Shah, Richard Ha, Ramesh Singh, William Cotts, Eric Adler, Michael S. Kiernan, Michela Brambatti, Karen Meehan, Sheila Phillips, S. Kidambi, Gregory Macaluso, Di...> ;Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2018 Sep 1
- 67 citationsThe development of aortic insufficiency in continuous-flow left ventricular assist device-supported patientsAshim Aggarwal, Rashmi Raghuvir, Paula Eryazici, Gregory Macaluso, Priya Sharma, Christopher Blair, Antone Tatooles, Pat Pappas, Geetha Bhat> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2013 Feb 1
- This Heart Disorder Is Often a Hidden Health RiskAugust 21st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: