Dr. Morrissette is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Dept Of Anesthesia
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-662-2526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- Brown UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsImpact of Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography on Acute Type-A Aortic DissectionMarit E. Thorsgard, Gregory J. Morrissette, Benjamin Sun, Eales F, Vibhu R. Kshettry, Thomas F. Flavin, Rob Tyberg, Ross Garberich, Kevin M. Harris> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2014 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: