Dr. Mula is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16061 Doctors Blvd
Hammond, LA 70403Phone(985) 542-1334Fax(985) 318-1005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1990 - 1993
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1989
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Patient satisfaction with alosetron for the treatment of women with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome.Olden, K., DeGarmo, R. G., Jhingran, P., Bagby, B., Decker, C., Markowitz, M., Carter, E., Bobbitt, W., Dahdul, A., DeCastro, E., Gringeri, L., Johanson, J., Levinson,...> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 2002 Dec
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center a campus of Tulane Med CtrCovington, Louisiana
- North Oaks Medical CenterHammond, Louisiana
- St. Tammany Health SystemCovington, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: