Gregory Alan Nichols is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- University of St. FrancisPost-Masters Certificate
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDelays in anti-hyperglycaemic therapy initiation and intensification are associated with cardiovascular events, hospitalizations for heart failure and all-cause mortalityGregory A. Nichols, Victoria Romo-LeTourneau, Suma Vupputuri, Sheila M. Thomas> ;Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2019 Jul 1
- 46 citationsIncreased residual cardiovascular risk in patients with diabetes and high versus normal triglycerides despite statin‐controlled LDL cholesterolGregory A. Nichols, Sephy Philip, Kristi Reynolds, Craig Granowitz, Sergio Fazio> ;Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2019 Feb 1
- 1 citationsThe Effect of Age and Comorbidities on the Association Between the Medicare STAR Oral Antihyperglycemic Adherence Metric and Glycemic Control.Gregory A. Nichols, Marsha A. Raebel, Wendy Dyer, Julie A. Schmittdiel> ;Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy. 2018 Aug 29
- Join now to see all
Office8525 183rd St
Orland Hills, IL 60487
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: