Dr. Palega is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Oak Island, NC 28461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Palega is A board-certified internal medicine specialist. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University and has been in practice 23 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Swedish. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in both Sweden and North Carolina.
In addition, Greg is a licensed attorney with experience in Medicare compliance (medical necessity, documentation, and coding). He has often been an expert witness within the healthcare fraud arena as well as in disputes between healthcare providers and payers.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- J. Arthur Dosher Memorial HospitalSouthport, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: