Dr. Polkowski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 21st Ave S
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 322-3000Fax(615) 875-1079
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Polkowski is an orthopedic surgeon in Nashville, TN and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Albumin and the fibrinogen-to-albumin ratio: Biomarkers for the acute phase response following total knee arthroplasty.Emilie J. Amaro, Stephanie N. Moore-Lotridge, Bronson C. Wessinger, Michael A. Benvenuti, Thomas J. An, William K. Oelsner, Gregory G. Polkowski, Jonathan G. Schoenecker> ;PLOS ONE. 2021 Feb 16
- Spinal Anesthetic Type and Independent Risk Factors for Postoperative Urinary Retention Following Total Joint Arthroplasty.Andrew W Kuhn, Jonathan R Lynch, Carolyn G Ahlers, Gregory G. Polkowski> ;Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances. 2020 Jan 1
- 10 citationsHip and Knee Section, Outcomes: Proceedings of International Consensus on Orthopedic Infections.William P Abblitt, Tiziana Ascione, Stefano A. Bini, Guillem Bori, Adam Brekke, Antonia F. Chen, Paul M. Courtney, Craig J. Della Valle, Claudio Diaz-Ledezma, Ayman M....> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2019 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Pediatric and Adult Orthopaedic Surgeons Bridge Age Gap on Hip PreservationMay 31st, 2018
- AAOS Releases New Clinical Practice Guideline for Osteoarthritis of the HipApril 24th, 2017
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: