Dr. Ramirez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8717 West 110th Street, Ste. 600
Overland Park, KS 66210Phone(913) 428-2900Fax(913) 428-2951
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2012
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWalter Sutton: Physician, Scientist, InventorGregory J. Ramirez, Nancy J. Hulston, Anthony L. Kovac> ;Journal of anesthesia history. 2015 Jan 1
- Centerpoint Medical CenterIndependence, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: