Are you Dr. Stiller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1650 Cochrane Cir
Colorado Springs, CO 80913Phone(719) 526-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Stiller, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Texas, and Montana. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of ColoradoResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1997
- University of ColoradoInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Services Medical Director Course: core content developed with Delphi technique.Michael G. Millin, Seth C. Hawkins, Anthony Demond, Gregory Stiller, Henderson D. McGinnis, Janna Baker Rogers, William R. Smith> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2015 Jun 1
- 10 citationsWilderness medical society practice guidelines for spine immobilization in the austere environment: 2014 updateRobert H. Quinn, Jason Williams, Brad L. Bennett, Gregory Stiller, Arthur A. Islas, Seth McCord> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2014 Dec 1
- In reply to 'Spine protection in the austere environment'Robert H. Quinn, Jason Williams, Brad L. Bennett, Gregory Stiller, Arthur A. Islas, Seth McCord> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2014 Sep 1
- Join now to see all