Dr. Weingart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Glenn Mitchell Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23456Phone(757) 507-1060Fax(757) 716-3903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsInjuries associated with hoverboard use: a review of the National Electronic Injury Surveillance SystemCody McIlvain, Galadima Hadiza, Theodore J. Tzavaras, Gregory S. Weingart> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- 1 citationsShark Related Injuries: A Case Series of Emergency Department Patients.Ryan J. Tomberg, Girlyn A. Cachaper, Gregory S. Weingart> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Sep 1
- 3 citationsInjuries associated with hoverboard use: a case series of emergency department patientsGregory S. Weingart, Lindsey Glueckert, Girlyn A. Cachaper, Kathie S. Zimbro, Ralitsa S. Maduro, Francis L. Counselman> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Sep 22
- Join now to see all
- Your Health | Gift Tips from Emergency Room Docs: Helmets, Yes; Hoverboards, Toys with Magnets, Not so MuchDecember 14th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: