Dr. Weingart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Glenn Mitchell Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23456Phone+1 757-507-1060Fax+1 757-716-3903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of laboratory markers in evaluating for acute compartment syndrome in the emergency department.Gregory S. Weingart, Phillip Jordan, Kei‐Lwun Yee, Lauren Green> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2021 Feb 1
- 10 citationsInjuries associated with hoverboard use: a review of the National Electronic Injury Surveillance SystemCody McIlvain, Galadima Hadiza, Theodore J. Tzavaras, Gregory S. Weingart> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- 4 citationsShark Related Injuries: A Case Series of Emergency Department Patients.Ryan J. Tomberg, Girlyn A. Cachaper, Gregory S. Weingart> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Jun 26
- Join now to see all
- Your Health | Gift Tips from Emergency Room Docs: Helmets, Yes; Hoverboards, Toys with Magnets, Not so MuchDecember 14th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: