Dr. Zanieski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Park Street
1st Floor, NP1
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 200-2328Fax(203) 200-2075
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Norman Wolmark, MD
- Breast-Conserving Surgery and Radiation Therapy in Patients With Multiple Ipsilateral Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Jul 01Hollingsworth, A.,Lyss, A.,Lyss, A.P.,Lyss, A.P.,DeNittis, A.,Jaslowski, A.J.,Demestihas, A.,Giuliano, A.,Bass, B.,Marchello, B.T.,Ridgeway, C.,Tiber, C.H.,Tiber, C.,Kubicky, C.,Dodge, D.G.,Nikcevich, D.A...
- Utility of Preoperative Massage in Breast Surgery Patients Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Winterleitner, S.J.,Zanieski, G.,Keleher, A.J.
- A Phase III Clinical Trial Comparing Trastuzumab Given Concurrently With Radiation Therapy and Radiation Therapy Alone for Women With HER2-Positive Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Resected by Lumpectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Nov 01Abraham, J.,Alden, M.,Andersen, J.C.,Anderson, N.R.,Ardman, B.,Arthur, D.W.,Atkins, J.N.,Ayers, J.D.,Aziz, S.,Baez-Diaz, L.,Baumann, J.C.,Bechar, N.,Beeker, T.A.,Behrens, R.J.,Beron, P.J.,Biggs, D.D.,Blan...
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsAcute arterial occlusion after ultrasound-guided thrombin injection of a common femoral artery pseudoaneurysm with a wide, short neck.Marcus D'Ayala, Robina M. Smith, Gregory Zanieski, Bashar Fahoum, Anthony J. Tortolani> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2008 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: