Dr. Harsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3160 Folsom Blvd, Suite 3900
Sacramento, CA 95816
- Is this information wrong?
- My clinical practice and research focuses on innovative treatments of tumors of the brain, pituitary gland and skull base. My work has demonstrated the efficacy of stereotactic radiosurgery for multiple types of brain tumors and of endoscopic removal of pituitary and other skull base tumors.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- UCSFInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Surgeon education through a surgical cost feedback system reduces supply cost in endoscopic skull base surgery.Renuka K. Reddy, Amarbir S. Gill, Joshua Hwang, Machelle D. Wilson, Kiarash Shahlaie, Griffith R. Harsh, E. Bradley Strong, Toby O. Steele> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Aug 13
- Neurosurgery residency and fellowship education in the United States: 2 decades of system development by the One Neurosurgery Summit organizationsNathan R. Selden, Nicholas M. Barbaro, Daniel L. Barrow, H. Hunt Batjer, Charles L. Branch, Kim J. Burchiel, Richard W. Byrne, Ralph G. Dacey, Arthur L. Day, Robert J....> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Aug 6
- Intracranial Autograft Fat Placement to Separate the Optic Chiasm from Tumor to Improve Stereotactic Radiotherapy DosimetryBrandon E. Turner, Emil Schüler, Steven D. Chang, Griffith R. Harsh, Scott G. Soltys> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- CraniopharyngiomaHarsh GR, Marcus KJ, Recht LD
UpToDate, Wolters Kluwer Health - 2011-11-30
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: