Are you Dr. Cieslewicz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3330 N 2nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone+1 602-274-7195Fax+1 602-274-7097
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Grzegorz Cieslewicz, MD is a pulmonologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Montana, and California. He is affiliated with HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, and Abrazo Arrowhead Campus.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2002 - 2006
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Medical University of LodzClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2002 - 2015
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsInterleukin (IL)-5 but not immunoglobulin E reconstitutes airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness in IL-4-deficient mice.Eckard Hamelmann, Katsuyuki Takeda, Angela Franciska Haczku, Grzegorz Cieslewicz, Leonard D. Shultz, Qutayba Hamid, Zhou Xing, Jack Gauldie, Erwin W. Gelfand> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2000 Sep 1
- 49 citationsTransfer of the enhancing effect of respiratory syncytial virus infection on subsequent allergic airway sensitization by T lymphocytes.Jürgen Schwarze, Mika J. Mäkelä, Grzegorz Cieslewicz, Azzeddine Dakhama, Michael Lahn, Toshihide Ikemura, Anthony Joetham, Erwin W. Gelfand> ;Journal of Immunology. 1999 Nov 15
- 104 citationsThe Failure of STAT6-deficient Mice to Develop Airway Eosinophilia and Airway Hyperresponsiveness Is Overcome by Interleukin-5Adrian Tomkinson, Arihiko Kanehiro, Nathan Rabinovitch, Anthony Joetham, Grzegorz Cieslewicz, Erwin W. Gelfand> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1999 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona
- Community Hospital of AnacondaAnaconda, Montana
- Veterans Affairs Montana Health Care SystemFort Harrison, Montana
- Abrazo Arrowhead CampusGlendale, Arizona