Are you Dr. Guo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 E Van Buren St
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 251-8152Fax(602) 685-5325
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Guangming Guo, MD is a board certified pathologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Georgia, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Estrella Medical Center, and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1998 - 2002
- The Second Military Medicine UnivClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- AZ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2007
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsHistopathology of interval (delayed) appendectomy specimens: strong association with granulomatous and xanthogranulomatous appendicitis.Guangming Guo, Joel K. Greenson> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2003 Aug 1
- 4 citationsLipomatous variant of nasopharyngeal angiofibroma: a case report.Guangming Guo, Augusto F. G. Paulino> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2002 Apr 1