Are you Dr. Font?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Illinois. He is affiliated with Norwegian American Hospital, Rush University Medical Center, and Mercy Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1992
- AMITA HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Complutense University of MadridClass of 1984
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDandy-Walker malformation in a fetus with pentasomy X (49,XXXXX) prenatally diagnosed by fluorescence in situ hybridization technique.Thomas D. Myles, Laurence I. Burd, Guillermo Font, Maureen M. McCorguodale, Donald J. McCorquodale> ;Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 1995 Sep 1
- 30 citationsCatalase activity as a predictor of amniotic fluid culture results in preterm labor or premature rupture of membranesGuillermo Font, Daniel W. Gauthier, William J. Meyer, Thomas D. Myles, William M. Janda, Andre Bieniarz> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1995 May 1
- 12 citationsEndoscopic Management of Incidental Cystotomy During Operative LaparoscopyGuillermo Font, Andrew I. Brill, Pratima V. Stuhldreher, Bruce A. Rosenzweig> ;The Journal of Urology. 1993 May 1