Dr. Samper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8900 N Kendall Dr
Kendall, FL 33176Phone+1 786-596-6743Fax+1 786-596-7997
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- [Study of mucociliary transport and nasal ciliary ultrastructure in patients with Kartagener''s syndrome].Armengot Carceller, M., Carda Batalla, C., Escribano, A., Samper, G. J.> ;Arch Bronconeumol. 2005 Jan
- [Pneumococci or "neumococos"? On the CDC and the authority sophism].Samper, G. J., López Briz, E., Capilla Ramón, M., Fernández Villalba, E. M.> ;Med Clin (Barc). 2001 Jul 7
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: