Are you Dr. Minola?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office40 Montgomery Street
Henry Street Settlement Community Consultation Center
New York, NY 10002Phone+1 212-233-5032Fax+1 212-571-4132
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Guiseppe Minola, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, 1980 - 1981
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1980
- Michael G. DeGroote School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- [Althesin in surgery of the eyeball].Minola, G. C., De Bellis, P., Cambiaggi, A.> ;Minerva Anestesiol. 1980 Feb
- [Althesin in endocranial surgery of long duration].De Bellis, P., Minola, G. C.> ;Minerva Anestesiol. 1980 Feb
- [Hyperthermia due to encephalic lesions].Gottlieb, A., Minola, G. C.> ;Minerva Anestesiol. 1973 Jul 01
- Join now to see all