Are you Dr. Setty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office575 Professional Dr
Lawrenceville, GA 30046Phone(678) 312-5200Fax(855) 204-5244
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gurudatt Setty, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Connecticut, and New York. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital - Gwinnett.
Education & Training
- University of Rochester Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1998 - 1998
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- MetroWest Medical Center-Framingham Union HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsResponses to nondepolarizing neuromuscular blockers and succinylcholine in von Recklinghausen neurofibromatosis.Michael G. Richardson, Gurudatt K. Setty, Schahid A. Rawoof> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1996 Feb 1
- Northside Hospital - GwinnettLawrenceville, Georgia