Are you Dr. Perry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1709 N Post Rd
Community Occupational Health
Indianapolis, IN 46219Phone(317) 355-2662Fax(317) 355-3277
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Guy Perry, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Community Hospital East.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsEvaluation of abnormal exercise electrocardiogram in apparently healthy subjects: labile repolarization (ST-T) abnormalities as a cause of false positive responses.Paul L. McHenry, H.W. Richmond, Brock L. Weisenberger, John S. Rodway, Guy F. Perry, John W. Jordan> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1981 May 1
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana