Dr. Sandhu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Washington St
Newton, MA 02462Phone+1 617-965-3873
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1971
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1972 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 1969 - 1979
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsProviding monovalent oral polio vaccine type 1 to newborns: findings from a pilot birth-dose project in Moradabad district, India.Jeanette J. Rainey, Pankaj Bhatnagar, Concepcion F. Estivariz, Sunita Durrani, M Galway, H Sandhu, Sunil Bahl, H Jafari, Jay D. Wenger> ;Bulletin of The World Health Organization. 2009 Oct 1
- 170 citationsGabapentin in the treatment of fibromyalgia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial.Lesley M. Arnold, Don L. Goldenberg, Sharon B. Stanford, Justine K. Lalonde, H. S. Sandhu, Paul E. Keck, Jeffrey A. Welge, Fred Bishop, Kevin E. Stanford, Evelyn V. He...> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2007 Apr 1
- Enhancing international collaboration among early career researchers.Carroll, J. K., Albada, A., Farahani, M., Lithner, M., Neumann, M., Sandhu, H., Shepherd, H. L.> ;Patient Educ Couns. 2010 Sep
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalNewton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: