Dr. Kong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNorthside Hospital Gwinnett
1000 Medical Center Blvd
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Identification ofas a genetic modifier of fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome.Ha Eun Kong, Junghwa Lim, Alexander Linsalata, Yunhee Kang, Indranil Malik, Emily G Allen, Yiqu Cao, Lisa Shubeck, Rich Johnston, Yanting Huang, Yanghong Gu, Xiangxue ...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2022 May 31
- 2 citationsPruritus assessment tools for 6 to 7‐year‐old children: KidsItchyQoL and ItchyQuantHa Eun Kong, S. Francois, S. Smith, Mary K. Spraker, Leslie P. Lawley, Grace Lee, Kuang-Ho Chen, James S. Roberts, Suephy C. Chen> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2021 Mar 19
- 2 citationsMetabolic Alterations in FMR1 Premutation Carriers.Yiqu Cao, Yun Peng, Ha Eun Kong, Emily G. Allen, Peng Jin> ;Frontiers in molecular biosciences. 2020 Sep 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: