Dr. Rivero is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Dekalb Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11201Phone(718) 250-8621Fax(718) 250-8878
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central University of VenezuelaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsReliable scar scoring system to assess photographs of burn patientsGabriel A. Mecott, Celeste C. Finnerty, David N. Herndon, Ahmed M. Al-Mousawi, Ludwik K. Branski, Sachin D Hegde, Robert Kraft, Felicia N. Williams, Susana A. Maldonad...> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2015 Dec 1
- 15 citationsSurgical and nonsurgical management of gallstones.Sherly Abraham, Haidy G. Rivero, Irina Erlikh, Larry Griffith, Vasantha Kondamudi> ;American Family Physician. 2014 May 15
- 24 citationsMILD OBESITY IS PROTECTIVE AFTER SEVERE BURN INJURYMarc G. Jeschke, Celeste C. Finnerty, Fatemeh Emdad, Haidy G. Rivero, Robert Kraft, Felicia N. Williams, Richard L. Gamelli, Nicole S. Gibran, Matthew B. Klein, Brett ...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2013 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: