Dr. Daigle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical MedicineMPH, Epidemiology, 2012 - 2016
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2016
- Rhodes CollegeBA; BS, Music; Biology, Magna cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFighting the obesity pandemic during the COVID-19 pandemic.Jordan E Grubbs, Haley J Daigle, Megan Shepherd, Robert E Heidel, Kyle L Kleppe, Matthew L Mancini, Gregory J Mancini> ;Surgical Endoscopy. 2022 Sep 26
- University of Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: