Dr. Neef is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(734) 763-5589
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Letter: rapid infliximab infusion is not always safe - authors' reply.Neef, H.,Adler, J.> ;Aliment. Pharmacol. Ther.. 2013 Oct
- Meta-analysis: rapid infliximab infusions are safe.Neef, H. C.,Riebschleger, M. P.,Adler, J.> ;Aliment. Pharmacol. Ther.. 2013 Aug
- 3 citationsCase 189: Pediatric Ménétrier DiseaseAndrew T. Trout, Jonathan R. Dillman, Haley C Neef, Raja Rabah, Samir K. Gadepalli, James D. Geiger> ;Radiology. 2013 Jan 1
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: