Dr. Hamdan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Holmes St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 404-0550Fax(816) 404-0572
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Cytopathology, 2013 - 2014
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2009 - 2013
- Jordan University of Science and Technology FOMClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsClaudin-1 Expression in Squamous Cell Carcinomas of Different Organs Comparative Study of Cancerous Tissues and Normal ControlsAbderrahman Ouban, Hana Hamdan, Ardeshir Hakam, Atif A. Ahmed> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2012 Apr 1
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: