Dr. Ashamalla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNew York Presbyterian-Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
506 Sixth street
Brooklyn, NY 11215Phone(718) 780-3677Fax(718) 780-3688
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1994
- CA State Medical License 1991 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2018
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2017
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- An Observational Study to Evaluate the Changes in Prostate Volume Over Time With The Use of Transrectal Ultrasound and Computed Tomography Following Permanent Prostate Brachytherapy With Iodine-125 Seeds. Start of enrollment: 2006 May 01Ashamalla, H.,Bieniek, E.
- Phase I/II Study of the Use of Vertebral Intracavitary Cement and Samarium (VICS) for Painful Vertebral Metastases Start of enrollment: 2006 May 01Ashamalla, H.,Guirguis, A.
- Acupuncture Treatment for Hot Flashes in Men With Prostate Cancer, A Phase I/II Study Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01Ashamalla, H.,Guirguis, A.
- A Multicenter Phase II Trial of Weekly Gemcitabine, Paclitaxel, and Hyperfractionated External Irradiation (63.80 GY) for Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Start of enrollment: 2003 Mar 01Ashamalla, H.,Guirguis, A.,Shenouda, S.
Publications & Presentations
- Treatment patterns and outcomes among women with brain metastases from gynecologic malignancies.Kristen Cagino, Ryan Kahn, Susan C. Pannullo, Hani Ashamalla, Susie Chan, Onyinye D. Balogun, Charlene Thomas, Paul J. Christos, Kevin Holcomb, Melissa K. Frey, Eloise...> ;Gynecologic oncology reports. 2020 Oct 31
- Race Does Not Affect Survival in Patients With Prostate Cancer Treated With Radiation Therapy.Joyson Kodiyan, Mark Ashamalla, Adel Guirguis, Hani Ashamalla> ;Anticancer Research. 2020 Jun 1
- Radical Prostatectomy Without Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection Is Widely Practiced in High-Risk Patients Despite Poorer Survival.Joyson Kodiyan, Adel Guirguis, Hani Ashamalla> ;Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Acupuncture Relieves Hot Flashes from Prostate Cancer Treatment, Study SuggestsApril 22nd, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: