Dr. Judeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Amsterdam Ave
New York, NY 10025Phone+1 212-523-2901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citations“Fixing a heart”: the game of electrolytes in anorexia nervosaJean Abed, Hani Judeh, Elie Abed, Matthew Kim, Haword Arabelo, Rajan Gurunathan> ;Nutrition Journal. 2014 Sep 5
- 5 citationsAcute Esophageal Necrosis: A Case of Black Esophagus Associated with Bismuth Subsalicylate Ingestion.Jean Abed, Pavan Mankal, Hani Judeh, Sang Kim> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2014 Apr 4
- 19 citationsPillcam ESO(®) is more accurate than clinical scoring systems in risk stratifying emergency room patients with acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding.Ellen Gutkin, Albert Shalomov, Syed A. Hussain, Sang H. Kim, Rafael A. Cortes, Sondra Gray, Hani Judeh, Simcha Pollack, Moshe Rubin> ;Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. 2013 Apr 11
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: