Dr. Mahdi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Duncan Rd
Buckeye, WV 24924Phone(304) 799-7400Fax(304) 799-6636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1994 - 1995
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Modeling of the lung nodules for detection in LDCT scans.Farag, A., Elhabian, S., Graham, J., Farag, A., Elshazly, S., Falk, R., Mahdi, H., Abdelmunim, H., Al-Ghaafary, S.> ;Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2010
- Pocahontas Memorial HospitalBuckeye, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: