Dr. Demetriades is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Eagle Ave.
Ocean, NJ 07712Phone+1 732-660-6200Fax+1 732-660-6201
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Haralambos Demetriades is an orthopedic surgeon in Ocean, NJ and is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch Campus. He received his medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in minimally invasive spine surgery, spine traumatology, spine deformity surgery, and thoracic spine surgery.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1998
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- 9 Spine Surgeons and Specialists on the Move FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016
- Dr. Haralambos Demetriades Joins CentraState Medical CenterFebruary 12th, 2016
- St. Francis Hospital Launches the Spine Institute of Connecticut FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016
- Join now to see all
- CentraState Healthcare SystemFreehold, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: